Appliness April with Chris Coyier!
Appliness April is live on your tablets. We are facing some issues with Apple now, so Appliness is not on the app store today for weird reasons, but we are working on it. If you already have installed Appliness, open the application and download the last issue.
If you want to read the PDF version: http://riagora.com/appliness/Appliness-April-2013.pdf
Here is the table of contents:
- Secrets of Awesome JS API Design, by Brandon Satrom
- Functions Explained, by Mark Dagget
- Fun with AngularJS, by Holly Schinsky
- Building a Unit Test in Jasmine, Part 3. by David Posin
- Using white space for readability in HTML and CSS, by Louis Lazaris
- Interview of Chris Coyier, by Maile Valentine
- A responsive boilerplate, by Fernando Monteiro
- The Progress element, by Ian Devlin
- Dig Deep into CSS Linear Gradients, by Ana Tudor
- The Problem of CSS Form Elements, by Gabriele Romanato
- PhoneGap Q&A, by Christophe Coenraets
Powered by Facebook Comments