Check out the July issue
Hi guys, you can now download the July issue on your tablets !
Eric Meyer, the CSS Superhero is interviewed. We took the opportunity to publish some articles about the future of CSS, talking about filters but also shaders.
Table of contents:
- HTML templates with MustacheJS
- Zepto and touch gestures
- A closer look at Undersocre templates
- Writing an AngularJS app with an Express + NodeJS backend
- Prototypal inheritance and strategies for debugging though problems
- Improving geolocation
- Build a chat with NodeJS and jQuery Mobile
- Building PhoneGap applications powered by Database.com
- Introducing Kendo UI mobile
- MegaList jQuery plugin
- Brackets – the open source code editor for the web
- Brackets – learning from the source
- Interview of Eric Meyer – CSS expert
- CSS filters and effects
- CSS shaders
- CSS Object model
- Introduction to BackStack – a Backbone.JS view navigation library
- Showcase : What the photo?
Powered by Facebook Comments