Download the second issue
The second issue of Appliness is ready. Twice more content, twice more contributors and twice more fun.
On the iPad, you can now zoom-in and zoom-out in articles. We’re generating PDF files. We manage both standard and retina displays. On Android, this feature is not available yet.
Here is the table of contents of this issue:
- CSS Regions and CSS Exclusions, by Deepa Subramaniam
- Drag and drop with jQuery UI on mobile devices, by Michaël Chaize
- Using Backbone with jQuery Mobile, by Christophe Coenraets
- Crafting native looking iOS apps with HTML, by Christophe Coenraets
- Demo of Handlebars, by Raymond Camden
- Real-time data exchange in HTML5, by Ryan Stewart
- Swipe to delete items, by Michaël Chaize
- App-UI, a library by Andrew Trice
- HTML5 Multimedia components, by Ian Devlin
- Interview of Pamela Fox
- Colour Match, Cutest Paw, Bit Timer: showcase
- Which Element ? Pull quotes, comments
- PhoneGap and the File API
- WTFJS: False advertising
- Generate color palettes from HTML5 video
- CSS variables draft
In addition to the PDF preview for desktop users, we’re also working on a cool and innovative web preview. But again, Appliness is designed for tablet users. Enjoy your reading!
Powered by Facebook Comments